February 1, 2009

Gettin' My Scarf On

So about a century ago (naw, not really, just a lil' bit over a month ago) I participated in a scarf exchange and ended up getting a really cute scarf from this girl. I've worn it a couple of times and always forget to snap a picture but, I was just downloading pics off my camera and found a couple of my sister snapped of me trying on the scarf the day I rec'd it in the mail.



*disclaimer--yes, i am a dork and no i did not actually wear the scarf with that flannel, i was just trying it on people.

4 comments:

Melody.Darlene said...

ur so friggin cute! when the hell are we gonna go to lunch or sumsing!?! we know the same damn peeps! lolol!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

was bout to say u dress like me (when not in a suit) i dont match - utility

chk this when u can

Britney said...

Mel, say the word!! We can make it happen ;)

FELICITY [!] said...

ouu, i really like that flannel shirt!