February 6, 2010

They Grow So Fast


I probably heard the above phrase one million times while I was pregnant. Since having Avery, I've probably heard it 5 million more times and now I know exactly what those mothers, fathers, grandparents etc. meant. It's just not fair. My daughter is getting so BIG! I'm pretty sure she weighs at LEAST 18lbs. She's sitting up by herself, scooting around the house and eating solids 3 times a day. I mean, come on....I WANT MY BABY back. Don't get me wrong, I find great joy in witnessing her grow. It's amazing. I'm proud that my daughter is growing and thriving. Sometimes, I just wish time would slow down. Month 5 has definitely been a huge month of growth/change. She's transformed. She's mobile. She gets more smart and more beautiful everyday. I love her to pieces.

1 comment:

Care said...

She is so beautiful. I LOVE her skin tone. Anyway, I agree. They grow way too fast. It sounds cliche, but it is true! Sometimes I wish I could freeze the moment. I know one day I will look back and miss everything, even the stinky diapers, spit up and neediness. Enjoy your baby. She is adorable :)