May 29, 2008

i'm in love again...


hahaa. I'm kiddin...sorta. Love is the last thing i need after all this. But, I am totally lovin' Coca Cola Zero. How long has this stuff been around? why hasn't anyone informed me? it's so yummy. I try very hard not to drink soda but, some days ya just need a coke. Today was one of those days. I walked into the kitchen here @ work and opened up the fridge and went to grab for a Diet Coke and then I saw the Coke Zero and the cute can. After the first sip I was hooked. Calorie and Carb free soda that tastes just like regular coke? mmmm...so good. This is my new Fave.

on another note, the LAKERS are playing tonight. I'm very much looking forward to going home, throwing on my favorite sweats & a v-neck, hopping in the bed and watching the game. No Los Torro's for me tonight. I'm so tired. I haven't been sleeping well. Looking foward to the weekend. We had a screening of Sex And The City here at work last night but by the time my bestie and I made our way to the theatre it was already full. So, I'll be seeing it tomorrow night @ 11:45pm. Can't wait. Hope you all are doing well. Thank you for all the well wishes. Believe it or not, it means a lot.

xoxoxo

4 comments:

Melody.Darlene said...

faith boo ur pic is GORGEOUS!!!

i watched the game last night with my co-workers at busby's in santa monica! LAKERS!!!! WESTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPS!!! lol!

LovelyBella73 said...

I'm going to have to try that Coke. I always go for diet!

.. hope all is well with you.

Big Pitt Stop said...

they even have cherry coke zero...its my new love!!! single girls have to find their thrills somewhere.

Britney said...

@ mel thank you!!!! you know i'm gonna have to try busby's out. we're in the game baby!!!

@ lovely yes girl, try it. it's good.

@ cherry coke zero? mmm...what about Vanilla? that would be good too.