Happy Anniversary to my favorite boy
in the whole wide world. We met through a mutual friend in a parking lot, had dinner that same night @ Denny's (lmao) and have been inseparable ever since. I wouldn't have it any other way.
in the whole wide world. We met through a mutual friend in a parking lot, had dinner that same night @ Denny's (lmao) and have been inseparable ever since. I wouldn't have it any other way.
xo-pink.
Your lips, your love, your smile, your kiss,
I must admit, it's a part of me
You please me, complete me, believe me,
Like a melody
Your soul, your flow, your mouth, your truth, is simply proof
we were meant to be
But the best quality--
is that you're loving ME for ME
***Loving Me For Me- Christina Aguilera


5 comments:
happy anniversary!!!
ps. LOVE that song!!
pss. when are we visiting el salvador?!! lolol
that is so sweet u give me hope
congrats to yawl keep that relationship tight
awww that is so cute,Dennys in my town is dirty ;(
aawwweee... shucks...
I gotta find me a boo...
black love is too cute!
thx guys!
and kay, yes..Denny's isn't the most classiest place here in Cali either, is it anywhere? That's kinda the irony of the situation.
Post a Comment