"Just living is not enough...One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."-- Hans Christian Andersen.
I had to go to the DMV this morning (big whommpp) but it allowed me to spend some time out of the office and in the sun this morning. The weather is so beautiful today. I stopped at a lil' cafe, had some coffee, sent some emails and just relaxed. I was two hours late but I could not resist. The sun was shining, there was a slight breeze and the temperature was just perfect. I so did not want to come to work.
I love days like this.
Hope you all have a great weekend!
xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am a wee bit jealous. When I went to work this morning it was 29 degrees outside...
According to weather.com, it is currently 23 freaking degrees in VA Beach and it feels like 13 degrees. Jealous doesn't even describe it. ;)
Post a Comment