May 20, 2009

I'm late on my weekly survey - I know, I know. But there has been tons going on lately. Works been busy, we had a busy weekend and things are finally slowing down (thank you Jesus). Here's my weekly survey and tonight I will definitely take (and post) a 26 weeks belly shot. Dang! I'm 26 weeks already!!! Approx 14 more weeks until we meet baby girl. Can't believe it!
  • How far along?: 26 weeks.
  • Total weight gain: Not too sure. Have an appt. on Friday, we shall see...dun dun dun!!!
  • How big is baby?: Approximately 2lbs!
  • Maternity clothes?: Yessir. Currently wearing a very cute maternity dress.

    Stretch Marks?: Nope! Yay

  • Sleep?: Still sleepin' like a baby

  • Best moment this week?: Receiving an unexpected package for Avery from my bestie.

  • Movement?: My lil' girl is still a night owl. She wakes up to dance at around 11pm every.single.night.

  • Food cravings?: Brownies...mmmm.

  • Labor signs?: Nope
  • Belly button in or out?: Still flat

  • What I miss: Corona! Spending time poolside without a beer is so not fun.

  • What I'm looking forward to: Maternity photos.

  • Milestone: Another week down, which means I'm closer to joining the mommy club.


Here's a snapshot of all the Adorableness Auntie Audrey sent Miss Avery. Juicy pacifiers?! I think it's safe to say my daughter is and will continue to be spoiled :)



And here are my adorable Gerber Daisies from Trader Joe's in my .79 cent Ikea glass vase. Cheers for good deals.

p.s. I seriously cannot stand blogger. Look at those bullet points! that's just ridic. Ok, back to work I go.

xo

1 comment:

Care said...

Thanks for the comment. Yes, we are so excited!

Those clothes are too cute and you are a gorgeous pregnant lady!

I looove Trader Joes. I love when they have Peonies in season. I actually have that same ikea vase!! I am a bargain shopper too. :)