May 8, 2009

Weekly Survey & Horrible, no good blogger

Okay, I'll admit it. I suck at blogging. I wait and wait to load pictures and post about what's going on and then I put it off for so long that I no longer wanna do it! It's horrible. I should probably be better at documenting my pregnancy. Moving forward, I will, I will, I will!

I've decided to do a weekly survey that I've seen on a couple of other blogs. I think it might be fun so here goes....

Weekly Survey:

How far along?: 24 weeks. Is that 6 months? The week to month conversion confuses me.

Total weight gain: At my last appointment I was up 17 lbs (I cannot believe I just admit ed that to the internets). Who knows where I'm at now.

How big is baby?: A lil' over 1 lb. The other 16 lbs have made a home in my thigh/butt area.


Maternity clothes?: Yup. Not frumpy maternity clothes though and honestly, I'm still wearing my pre-prego clothes too.

Stretch Marks?: Nope, and I pray it stays this way.

Sleep?: Sleepin' like a baby but it's getting harder to roll over from one side to the other.

Best moment this week?: Waking up at 3am to the sound of my bf talking to Avery while she was kicking like crazy.

Movement?: EXTREMELY active between 11pm - 2am. She goes nuts late at night. She gives me a couple of kicks throughout the day too. So precious.

Food cravings?: No cravings.

Labor signs?: Nope

Belly button in or out?: Not in or out. Just flat.

What I miss: I know this sounds horrible but I miss my tiny waist. There are so many skirts that I want to wear that are high waisted and flowy but I can't :( Avery's so worth it though).

What I'm looking forward to: My baby shower.

Milestone: Viability!

In other news, my BF's Great Grandmother turned 90 this past weekend! 90 years old! I hope & pray I live that long. She is hilarious and tells the most amazing stories. Here's a pic of her and the bf. (I have no clue why he looks like a 16 year old, but I think it's kinda cute :) and yes, that is his 90 year old Great Grandma throwing up a peace sign. lol.


and the bestest news....my best friend is pregnant! whooo hooo! Our babies are gonna be 5 months apart. Now I have to really convince her to move from VA to CA soon. I'm hoping she has a boy so he can be Avery's lil' boyfriend :)

I'll have my lil' sis for the weekend so I'll definitely have my hands full. Have a great weekend and happy Mother's Day to all the mama's!
xo

1 comment:

Tbyrd said...

*gasp!*
She looks a lot younger than 90 years. Go 'head great grandma!