I have approximately 7 more weeks to go. How did this happen?! Where has the time gone?! I have tonnnnns to do before my princess makes her debut. On one hand I need time to slow down, on the other hand, I'm anxiously looking forward to being comfortable in my body again. 8 months pregnant + Southern California Summer = No Bueno.
Just wanted to say a quick Hello. Must get back to work.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
xo
Oh, btw, I watched The Business of Being Born over the weekend. I'm pretty sure Maegan suggested it but I'm not too sure. I know somebody in blogland posted about it. Anyways, it was AMAZING. Total eye-opener. I so wish I would've seen this documentary months ago. Makes me wish I would've done things completely different. I strongly suggest watching it if your pregnant, trying to get pregnant or heck, just to be informed. It was AWESOME.
Oh, btw, I watched The Business of Being Born over the weekend. I'm pretty sure Maegan suggested it but I'm not too sure. I know somebody in blogland posted about it. Anyways, it was AMAZING. Total eye-opener. I so wish I would've seen this documentary months ago. Makes me wish I would've done things completely different. I strongly suggest watching it if your pregnant, trying to get pregnant or heck, just to be informed. It was AWESOME.

2 comments:
Oh my word, you are so close!!!
I came across your blog and just LOVE it. Congrats on the baby!!! This must be so exciting for you! I'll be praying for you and for these last few weeks! May God bless you with a quick and easy birth! Blessings!!! :)
Post a Comment