June 19, 2009

30 Weeks and some random stuff

Well, hello 30 weeks, nice to meet ya chunky arms!


Wow, that's all I can say. I snapped this picture before heading off to work today. Look at those arms. I previously complained about my buff arms and now the buffness has disappeared amongst the chubness. Funny, Funny. **I just looked at the picture and almost cried. I didn't realize how skinny I was before I started housing another human in my belly! Also, please excuse the messy counter top and disheveled towels. This is what happens when you wake up 15 mins before you're supposed to leave for work.

I have tons of things to accomplish this weekend. I have an appointment with my Doc at 3:30pm this afternoon. Then I'm having an early dinner with a girlfriend at this place.

Tomorrow I have a sample sale at 5am. Plan to hit up a couple of malls to find a dress for my baby shower. Need to take my pup for part 2 of her 3 part vaccination. Then I'm picking up the cute lil' girl pictured below. She lost both of her teeth! I think it's the cutest thing EVER. Sunday I have tons of crap to do and it's Father's Days! Okay, I'm lazy, enough with this post.


And just because she's cute, here's my adorable Juicy girl. Why didn't anyone tell me I'd fall madly in love with this dog?! Ahhhh, she's the best.

3 comments:

Katelyn said...

There's a baby in that belly! You look fabulous, and sweet Faith, my arm looks like that WITHOUT having a baby in my belly, so you've got one up on me, for sure.

Meagan said...

Personally, I think your arms are awesome!!! I need to hit the dumbells. LOL.

And I love that dog..I'm such a froofy puppy girl. No german shepards for me! haha

I LOVE the dress your wearing!

Unknown said...

omg the cutest post ever!!! You look AMAZING!! ...although I did check out your "buff arms" ..lol. Still looking hot though :) Happy Weekend!