She is absolutely perfect. I am so in love with her. I cannot believe this precious child belongs to me. I feel so undeserving yet so honored that the Lord chose ME to be her momma. Since her birth date, I've been trying to find the perfect words to thank Him for this amazing blessing. I find myself searching for the right thing to say and there are just no words that can explain how thankful I am. Instead, I am constantly saying "Thank you Father". I cry constantly. My heart is full of love not only for her, but for my Saviour who continually blesses me. He is good. Avery's birth date was hands down, the absolute best day of my life. I hope I will always remember every single detail of August 21st, 2009. I look at the pictures every day, I find something new every day, I love her more every day.
I will definitely post the birth story soon but for now, I'm soaking up every single minute with my baby girl. My mom left today after spending a week with us and I'm still pretty bummed about that. She was an amazing help and I will miss her company. I will now have to call her 100 times a day to get answers to my new mommy questions :)
Here are a couple of pics. I have probably taken 1,000 pictures since last Friday so it was hard to narrow it down. I would normally ask you all to forgive my appearance as I look quite rough in the picture below, but nope, not this time! Yes, I look rough but I don't care. I had just given birth to the love of my life.
*my mom and I before the 2.5 hours of pushing.
"Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished"
Luke 1:45


6 comments:
Faith, I think I've said this a half dozen times, but she is beautiful. I love how she has little curly spots on her hair... it's so cute! I am loving how you still had make up on and some earrings while you were giving birth. Are you sure you're in the right state??? That's got southern woman written all over that!
Congratulations and may God bless this wonderful, exciting season of your life. I am so, so excited for you!
Congratulations, Faith!! Miss Avery is absolutely beautiful! She is so blessed to have you as her mommy! :)
Congrats!! She is so gorgeous! I love her little face!!!
Congratulations!!! Avery is beautiful! What a blessing!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkkkkk congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i've been WAITING for this post.
she is adorable and you look fantastic for someone who just gave birth. take your time getting back to blogging - enjoy every moment with her while she is this size before you know it they are taller than you! (i have no kids but 4 younger brothers!!)
I'm late but congrats lady!
You still looked fab even after going thru labor...
Get em girl!
Post a Comment