August 12, 2009

I have reached the ultimate stage of uncomfortableness. o-m-g, you will not believe how big I am. I have to remember to take a picture. I don't think I've been around a camera for the past two weeks. At my last appt., (which was Monday), I was 3cm dilated, 100% effaced and Avery was at 0 station. This is all wonderful news except, I'm having NO contractions whatsoever. Or maybe I am and I just can't feel them. At any rate, I'm definitely in the early stages of labor but this could go on for weeks. It is now hard to eat, sleep, walk, talk, laugh, etc. I mad an appt to have a Mommy to Be massage and mani/pedi at Glen Ivy tomorrow and I'm hoping this will put me in a wonderful state of relaxation.

On a totally unrelated note, have any of you tuned in to watch Guilianna and Bill? I've watched the last 2 episodes and I love them. They are too adorable.
I have tons of pics to post but ehhhh...i don't wanna download them. Yes, I'm THAT lazy. It's horrible, I know.

I'll keep you guys posted :)

xo

7 comments:

Katelyn said...

It's OK to be THAT lazy... in two weeks time you won't be able to be. I'd milk it for all it's worth!

kay* said...

aaaaaaaahhhhh i can't stand the anticipation! come on avery, come on!
:)

Cara said...

I can't believe baby Avery is almost here! I can't wait to see pics of the cutie. :) I hope these last few days aren't too terribly uncomfortable for you. You are in my prayers, sweet Faith!

kay* said...

she's here isn't she? isn't she?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? that's why you've been MIA right? yes!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations!

said...

I just stumbled across your cute blog...wonder if you've had your baby yet?!? What an exciting time :) Im nearly 20 weeks...can't wait to meet our little one.

ANGELINA said...

Is Avery here yet?

Cara said...

Are you a momma yet?!