January 21, 2008

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day


Today is oficially a day to honor one of America's most influential, powerful, amazing African American men. Martin Luther King has done so much for not only African American's but for American's in general. I remember as a child as i learned about Mr. King and his amazing legacy i wished that he were my father..:) words cannot express how beautifuly this mans words have touched my life.

"I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: 'We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.'"

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi! I've been e-mailing you and haven't gotten a reply back to finalize your design. Let me know if you are ready to go live, or if you need any changes. Thanks!

Sarah said...

Hi! Hope you're having a good week! I e-mailed you Saturday night and haven't heard back yet. Try checking your spam folder again. Thanks!