September 17, 2008

A couple of randoms

First things first, I haven't been to church in two weeks and I'm feeling it. I need some church, like ASAP.

I only have 7 more days till I'm in Houston and to say that I'm excited would be an understatement.

Ne-Yo's cd is sooooooooooooo good and it's 9.99 @ Target. Go get it.

I'm so tired that my eyes actually hurt and I couldn't go to bed at a decent hour because I had too many good shows waiting to be viewed on my tivo (Gossip Girl, Intervention, John & Kate plus 8). So yea, the eyes are burning today.

I'm low key over blogging.

I just found out that Ellen is now being taped on our lot and I'm so excited!! I heart Ellen.

I'm trying to constantly remind myself to ask God when in doubt.

Okay, enough-back to work.

3 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

if you see ellen in passing please tell her that I love her... like fo real she is my fav white girl...

and I see you big time missy working on the Warner Brothers lot... ok-k-k

and yeah... Ne-yo is in heavy rotation right now!

(vixenchick) said...

i love neyo's new cd...miss independent is my jam! he kinda reminds me of old school MJ.

Ashley // Our Little Apartment said...

Ellen is the best ever, fo' real.

I love her and want to marry her.

Or at least...be her best friend. :)

Did you see her dancing with Barack!? Adorable!