September 17, 2008

Two things are really upsetting me right now.

1) the fact that there are people who really believe that Barack Obama is a terrorist because his middle name is Hussein. Are you serious right now? You live in West Virginia, have no job, no health care, no teeth in your mouth and you're afraid of a terrorist knocking on your door? ummmm okay.

2) Ignorance like this:




Come on black people. Let's try really hard not to give others the impression that the only reason we are for Barack Obama is because the color of his skin. Josh Howard,did you really just say "I don't celebrate the Star Spangled Banner because I'm black?" Did you really follow that ignorant statement with "Obama '08, Obama '08, all that shit"? Shoot yourself in the foot please. thanks.

3 comments:

Katelyn said...

I saw that on the news and was so disappointed he said that.

Lisa Marie said...

yea I heard about that the other day and thought the same thing! Come on ma dude..you don't say stuff like that out loud!..

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

that was super dumb - who is he anyway