September 9, 2008

Funny Facts

Did you know that Meghan McCain thinks Barack Obama is sexy? Did you know that Meghan McCain voted for John Kerry? Did you know that Meghan McCain just recently became a Republican as a Father's Day present this past year?


Meghan McCain was on The View today and she was so well spoken. She answered every single question that was thrown her way (except for one) and she was very funny! Apparently she may write a satire about her experiences on the campaign trail. I admire her for supporting her father and being so involved in his campaign despite her own beliefs. She seems like a very intelligent young woman.


p.s.

OBAMA '08 :)

3 comments:

Ashley // Our Little Apartment said...

How interesting! I'm gonna go check out YouTube to see if I can find any clips... :)

Eb the Celeb said...

yeah I saw her on the view... she seems to be the only real person in their family

sarah marie p said...

Heee! I love that you ended this post with Obama 08! Yayay!!!