Unfortunately, I have not been taking my faith seriously. Why?? I'm really unsure. Any excuse would be lame so rather than think of something, I've chosen to recognize the fact that action is indeed necessary. In all honestly September and October went by way too fast. I feel like I have a lot of catching up to do.
So, I will catch up. I will rethink some things and get my priorities together. I'll make time for the things that have been put on the back burner and constantly remind myself just how important and mandatory these things are.
On another note, please pray for my dear friend Audrey. One year ago her brother Matt was jaywalking and was hit by a car. He was in a coma for two weeks. He will never be the same. He is alive and well but his mental capacity is nowhere near what it should be. This past weekend her father, her brother Matt and step-mother were driving. A fifteen year old boy riding his bike darted into the street. Her father hit him. He is in critical condition with a cracked skull. Audrey's stepbrother who is also fifteen goes to school and has two classes with this poor boy. I am so so sorry for her family and cannot imagine what they are going through.
Sadly, accidents and tragedies like this sometimes force us to put things into perspective. We all have problems, but in comparison to others, sometimes the problems we are facing are extremely minute.
Hope you all had a great weekend and a great week ahead. Can you believe it's already November 10th?! wth?! time is just flying by.

1 comment:
babe u need to rectify that - faith is what makes family strong and accomplishment possible ok, so handle that
Post a Comment