January 22, 2009

What pissed me off this week?

hmmm let's see, my stupid ass blackberry decides to break. The track ball is not working therefore I cannot use my phone to text, email, bbm or anything. I can only make phone calls on the damn thing and that's pretty lame. I have insurance but if I'm going to pay $150.00 for a replacement Curve that I bought damn near two years ago I might as well get a new phone. The only phones on my want list right now are the Blackberry Storm or the Iphone. Tmobile is not a carrier for either of the two phones. So, I might just jump to AT&T.

Not only is my phone broken but the charger broke A G A I N. I have a really high bed and I always charge the phone right next to my bed on my bedside table. Someone called me really late last night and I just left the phone on the bed. At some point during my wild slumber the phone fell and it must have landed wrong and the USB thingy broke.

I ordered boots online and rec'd a size 6 when I ordered a size 9. wtf?! not only did it take a week for me to receive the damn boots but then they send me the wrong size. I call them and apparently in order for them to ship out a new pair, I have to buy a new pair and once they receive the wrong pair, they will issue a credit to my credit card. In short, I paid $186.00 twice for a pair of boots that I do not have. And I probably won't receive the credit or the damn boots until next week.

That last incident probably irritated me the most. I know these are all minor things and it could be a lot worse but damn, can i get a break, puhhllease?!

There is something good to report though, I'm listening to my Tony!Toni!Tone! station on Pandora and i la la looove it! lol.

5 comments:

Katelyn said...

That last bit cracked me up.

Unknown said...

oooh.....at least it's over now!!! Happy Weekend!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

one reason why ii dont have a crack berry lol

DiANAB. said...

that's why i don't order things online. hmmpf. i'm tempted to try gojane--i hope that's not the place that screwed you over dahling.

Eb the Celeb said...

Why is your insurance $150... that's a jip in itself