I've been reading your blog for quite some time now and have just recently felt compelled to leave a comment and let you know that your blog has been so inspiring to me. I can't even begin to explain the affect your honesty and sharing of your experience and relationship w/ Our Savior has had on my life but I would like to thank you for your blog and your testimonies. You are always in my prayers. Looking forward to hear an update :)
hello friend .. blogg you are very beautiful .. I came here to find companionship in the blogg, hopefully we can become a good friend blogg heart. can exchange ideas about business ideas, and another friend who knew that friend .. who come here let's exchange links of friendship.
24 years young. love jesus. love family. love friends. love the bf. i do church, i do school, i do work and i'd like to think i do em all pretty well. live in LA, love LA. i like nice things so i get nice things. i work hard, play harder. i think i'm pretty smart, think i'm pretty cute. anything else? read or ask away.
4 comments:
No problem - I'm praying everything goes well! :)
I've been reading your blog for quite some time now and have just recently felt compelled to leave a comment and let you know that your blog has been so inspiring to me. I can't even begin to explain the affect your honesty and sharing of your experience and relationship w/ Our Savior has had on my life but I would like to thank you for your blog and your testimonies. You are always in my prayers.
Looking forward to hear an update :)
well, it's been a couple days ....is everything okay!?!?!?
hello friend .. blogg you are very beautiful .. I came here to find companionship in the blogg, hopefully we can become a good friend blogg heart. can exchange ideas about business ideas, and another friend who knew that friend .. who come here let's exchange links of friendship.
Post a Comment