Sorry for the absence. I've been busy, busy, busy. I've finally relocated and I'm now officially living in Orange County. I have had so much going on. I haven't had time to catch up on anything. I feel so behind. We don't have internet yet so I'm posting from work per Katleyn's request :)
Here is my almost 21 week belly shot. This was taken this morning before work. **Excuse my stark white walls, I'm trying to convince the bf that we should paint them a grey-ish color. We'll see.


Anyways, Avery is moving so much now! It's the most amazing feeling e v e r. The other day she kicked me so hard I jumped. It's hard not to when you have no clue when to expect those lil' kicks and movements. I feel like she's positioned very low in my pelvic area. I want her to move up already. I'm sure she will eventually. As you can see, I'm officially showing. I still have yet to inform my boss but he's been out of town for two weeks and I think it's kinda lame to shoot him an email, no? You would think he's my father or something the way I'm avoiding having this conversation with him.
We had a beautiful Easter. I enjoyed bf's church but I REALLY missed my church. I just wanted to hear MY pastor, I wanted to be in MY familiar place and I soooo badly wanted to enjoy IHPC Praise & Worship. I'm going to watch the sermon online but unfortunately, the Praise & Worship is not available online :( boo hoo!
I have to get back to work now. Hope everyone has a great week.
xo

8 comments:
You look amazing Faith. You have that new momma glow about you! :)
You are seriously gorgeous! Where do you buy your maternity clothes!!! Switching churches is so hard..I will pray you find the right place for you!
You look so stinkin' cute!!!
wow - you are just glowing! a stunning mama to be.
ahh!! I'm so late about joining the band wagon of "awwwwwes," but I just wanted to tell you how beautiful you look my friend. I am so proud of you choosing the give your love to your precious Avery! (I love her name by the way!) Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. How are you feeling? Okay?
oh my goodness, you are so darling prego!
OMG LOOK AT HOW ADORABLY CUTE YOU ARE!!!! ...my god daughter's name is Avery :)
Congratulations on your blessing! You look absolutely beautiful!
Post a Comment