I may not have the best family.....but I have A family and they love me unconditionally.
I may not have my dream job......but I have A job.
I may not live in my dream house.....but I definitely have a roof over my head.
I may not have my dream car.....but I do have A car and it starts every single morning :)
I may not be able to buy every piece of designer clothing my lil' heart desires...but I have a closet full
of clothes.
I may not be exactly where I want to be.....but I'm currently where I'm called to be.
Realizing and being thankful for for what you do have makes complaining about what you don't have a lot harder.
I'm truly blessed. I know this, and I will continue to give Him all the praise.

3 comments:
yes u are blessed and lil one is engendering your creative juices also
Faith,
It's been a month. I want a new belly picture.
Yours truly,
Katelyn
PS: I hope you're healthy and that you can feel Avery fluttering about!
yup. you're incredibly blessed.
xoxo
vixen
Post a Comment