I've taken the phrase "pregnancy brain" to a whole new level. I decided to wear a headband today and my head hurts! I think this particular headband is now too small. Even my head is getting fat! It's all downhill from here people. On a happier note, Avery has been kickin' me like crazy the past couple of days and I love, love, love the feeling! So, the fat head is t o t a l l y worth it.
Oh, and my birthday was super special. I had a great day. My family, friends and boyfriend went above and beyond for lil' ol' me and I'm super grateful. I am such an idiot and did not pull out my camera ONCE! So everyone else has pictures and I have nada. I have to take a picture of my fave gift so you all can squeal with delight at it's cuteness. Too adorable for words.

Hope you're all having a great week.
xo

5 comments:
happy birthday!! I'm going to follow your blog! Thank you for stopping by. I love your 16 week bump pic by the way!
Happy belated bday!!! So glad it was a great one!
just wait til it gets here and u can see the love in the childs eye as a parent
I'm so glad you had a great birthday! I can't wait to see the pictures. :)
aw! happy birthday!
Post a Comment