March 13, 2009

16 Weeks


Here we are at 16 Weeks. This picture was taken after eating a huge bowl of Tortilla Soup and 2 pieces of pizza at California Pizza Kitchen so my tummy's really not that big but, you get the idea. my stomach hasn't "popped" yet. I'm pretty sure those who don't know I'm pregnant would probably think that I've gained a couple of pounds but I still don't look pregnant; maybe a lil' more plump OR maybe I'm just in denial :) The shirt I'm wearing was actually my first maternity clothing purchase. I swore I would never wear maternity clothes but I found this site and fell in love. My SIL took me shopping this week and I got a ton of maxi dresses and a Bella Band. I really hope I can continue to wear my jeans throughout this pregnancy. I did get a pair of maternity jeans though, juuust in case.
I feel pretty good. I had a horrible cold/flu over the weekend but my doctor prescribed me some antibiotics and I'm finally feeling better. I'm not super tired anymore and the headaches have died down. I'm now just waiting to feel my lil' muffin move!
I'll scan my ultrasound pics tomorrow at work because I don't have scanner. So yea, I'll be a cheapo and use the huge one at work for free! I'll give you a hint on whether muffin is a boy or girl IT'S initials are A.B.W. lol, not a great hint, huh?! lol, you'll find out tomorrow :)
p.s. thank you for the sweet comments, they mean a lot :)

5 comments:

Katelyn said...

Could you be a cuter pregnant momma? You look great and I cannot wait to for you to fill us in on the sex! Yay!!

Cara said...

You look adorable!!!!

Ok...A.B.W....maybe the hint is the A.B.? A boy!? :)

ANGELINA said...

You look great and I'm so excited for you :)

kay* said...

oh my gosh - you are such a cute momma! you and your tummy look adorable! you're going to be one of those disgustingly chic pregnant ladies aren't you? the ones that don't look pregnant from the back...or from the front for that matter - until you see their baby bump.you know which ones i'm talking about...

:)

and you already have a name picked out! awesome. so do i..now i just gotta work on finding a man....lol

Anonymous said...

you look adorable!! i cant wait to see more of your preggy pics :)

& my guess is...its a girl :)