March 26, 2009

let's par-tay hun-nay

i've been a very busy girl lately. i've just gotten back in the swing of things, you know, not being tired 24/7 means i'm actually ready & willing to hang out with my friends. One of my good friends Danner had a very naughty birthday party and of course Aug, Lona and I had to make an appearance. There was a stripper, there was a pole and there was LOTS of alcohol. Of course, I did not partake in any of the madness but it was fun taking pictures.

The first picture displays Lona preparing for her pole debut. The second picture is Lona pretty much feeling herself. It took a couple of people to get her off that pole.


This was the ghetto-fab instructor. She was hilarious.

This is pretty much what I did the entire night, sat on a chair chattin' with my bestie. Don't let her innocent face fool ya though, she was slidin' down the pole too.


Next up, we celebrated Lona's 23rd birthday (she's the baby of the group) and she requested Karaoke. Not my cup of tea, but we all had a great time. I was exhausted. Drive from OC to the valley, 8 hour work day, drive home, meet friends, drive to Hollywood all on a monday night. ummm, no. I started getting grumpy around 11 but I was a soldier. I stayed till about midnight.


Some random guy (whom we did not know) serenading Lona with a sexy rendition of Happy Birthday.

And finally, one of my best friends Elroey threw her daughter Nevaeh the most adorable second birthday party. It was way too cute. In case you couldn't tell, it was Elmo themed. Her daughter HATED the Elmo. It was the funniest thing in the world.

This is definitely Neveah's fake smile.

and here's her "what the hell is going?" on face


And just for good orders sake, here's my adorable sister! I just wanna eat her up!!!

Hope you guys have a great weekend. Tomorrow will be my 24th Birthday. I cannnnnot believe it. I'm getting O L D!

1 comment:

Bombchell said...

wow u ladies had fun!! you ladies even had an instructor, nice