hey y'all. i've been in some sort of funk lately. can't quite put my finger on what is making me feel blue but, it's bad. then i found out some really disturbing news about a family member and everything just got worse. i'm trying to understand why these sorta things happen. i just don't get it.
on another note, i just finished the bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs i bought myself for Easter. Yes, i said BAG..lol. not smart seeing as how my birthday party is this weekend and i will be attending in this dress. yea..not smart.
i've recently discovered that there is a Red Mango near my job. I stumbled upon it yesterday so i had it for dinner :) Yes, i did, with strawberries and mochi and it was amazing. i love this place.
anywho, that's all for now. yes, i know i'm boring
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love that dress! I just bought a cocktail dress from WHBM for a wedding this summer and I am already too conscious of what I'm consuming so I can still fit into it... have a great time on you birthday. :)
Post a Comment