March 6, 2008

reality

today, i was smacked in the face with a dose of reality. this is what i read in my daily devotional:

"You should be a light for other people.Live so that they will see the good things you do and will praise your Father in heaven" MATTHEW 5:16.

You want to make a difference in your world? Live a holy life.

i need to be the employee who does the work and doesn't complain. i need to pay my bills. i need to do my part and enjoy life. i need to make sure that i do no speak one message yet live another. can i get an amen?! people watch the way we act more than they listen to what we say. so very, very true.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I happened upon your blog from a friend's blog and I just wanted to say how inspired I am from your journey with Christ. I'm really trying to get closer to Him as I feel I have been drifting and it's always so motivating to me to see others that are so in touch with Him.