August 19, 2008

All about the 4 G's

Guys, Girlfriends & Gossip Girl. I feel super lame for admitting this but I am in love with Gossip Girl. I am so mad @ myself for not watching last season. This show is amazing. I am hooked. I've been catching up on the re-runs and checking out the episodes online on Sidereel and I'm obsessed. Why didn't anyone tell me what I've been missing out on?

6 comments:

Melody.Darlene said...

i've heard a lot about this show but i have yet to see it. maybe i'll peep the reruns on that website u mentioned!

DaVida Chanel said...

This show is my guilty pleasure - Blair is my favorite and I can't wait for the second season. LOL! Why am I obsessed w/the life and times of high schoolers?

Britney said...

mel, you are missin out girl. it's gooood!!

davida, i know it's trips me out too that i'm obsessed with these teenagers but the drama is ridiculous.

kay* said...

i've heard about this show non-stop and haven't seen one single episode yet (same with Lost and Heroes)! i'm going to have to check it out though.

DiANAB. said...

ditto girlfriend!
i'm so excited for fall... not just for the superb fashion, but the tv shows!

kisses!

sarah marie p said...

I think I should try to get back into this show. I need to give it another chance because I DID love, love, love The O.C.! oh, that was the best show!