August 12, 2008

Here are a couple of things that made me wayyyy too happy this weekend
(please excuse my crappy bberry photos*):

my amazing new shoes that I managed to get for %25 off normal price
my cute FE21 skirt that i'm very much in love with
(*pls ignore my buff cheerleader arm and my pre-blow-dryed, wet, limp hair kthx!)


and finally, the most exciting news of the weekend:
GAS PRICES UNDER $4.00
i love the palm tree in this pic, so california-esque :)



it's the little things in life, right?

9 comments:

sarah marie p said...

Your new skirt is so cute! I haven't been to f21 in a while - that place is so addicting! And gotta love sales on shoes - and low(er) gas prices! woo!

Anonymous said...

i have those same pair of shoes but black.. from nine west right? ;)

Scrapper1 said...

your blog is dope.take care

Charles said...

Damn...cali is crazy with the gas prices. Here in Va I saw some gas for like 3.54.

---whiiiiitney said...

Loveeeeeee the shOes!

and I have seen gas as low as $3.80!!!!!!!

love the blog.

Melody.Darlene said...

faith... when tha hell are we gonna kick it?!! we need to exchange BBM pins ASAP!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

dang jones u wrong for that
u look delicious
next time let folk know first

Britney said...

Sarah-thank you! f21 is a gift and a curse. cute, cheap stuff that falls apart after one wash.

Autumn, yes they are nine west. i want the brown leather o nes too!

scrapper, thanks

Charles, cali is crazy. my best friend lives in VA. she tells me at least 20 times a day that i need to move there asap.

whitney, thank you! i love me too. just have no clue what to wear them with.

mel, i gave yout he 411 on your blog.

torrance, lol-you're crazy!

Tiffany said...

those shoes are gorgeous! a must have!

I like the skirt too, I've been looking for a flouncy little skirt like that. May have to venture back to F21.

p.s. can I have your buff cheerleader arms? My flabby arms are not cooperating with me to be buff in time for my wedding!