Today is my sisters 6th Birthday! Man do I feel old. I still remember meeting her for the very first time. I was a senior in High School and she was this teeny tiny bundle.
She has brought so much joy to my life. She is an amazingly bright girl who has the kindest heart.
She's smart, she's funny, she's adorable and she holds they key to my daddy's heart (we're just alike my friends). Because of her, I so look forward to having my very own daugther and because of her, I know that I should wait (did I mention, she's a HANDFUL).
I surprised her this morning with Balloons at school. I so badly wanted to bust out the camera but she was giving me the stink eye. It was too early for pictures. Dont' worry though. I'll get plenty of pictures tonight at the Princess Spa Sleepover :)
Happy Birthday Bria. Your sissy loves you soooooooooo much!


2 comments:
Aww, happy birthday Bria!
Aren't little sisters just the greatest things ever? I wouldn't trade my 9 year old little sister, Sophia, for anything.
awww she's so cute! like a little pocahontas (sp)!
Post a Comment