December 16, 2008

Where'd all my energy go???

i feel so freakin drained!!! I don't have the energy to do anything and this weather isn't helping. I'm not complaining though, i love-love-love the rain, I just wish I could cuddle up in my bed with some yummy tea, a good book and nice blankie.

I have my very last final tomorrow and I don't feel prepared at all. I'll probably be up all night going over notes, reading chapters over and trying to soak it all in. I wish I didn't have to go to work tomorrow but there is just way too much that needs to be done to call in.

Gotta get back to studying. I'll be fun again S O O N!!!!

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

Good luck on your finals!

Eb the Celeb said...

girl i'm drained to... just with life... i read on someone else's blog today dont you just wish you could take a vacation from life... i am so feeling that right now