December 4, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

I've been so busy this past week. I haven't had an opportunity to blog at all. Thanksgiving was wonderful. I had such a great time with my family. I went to my dad's during the day and ate dinner with my my mom's side of the family at my brother's house. We had way too much fun being crazy, playing Monopoly and watching Christmas movies. I think we've started a new tradition.

I started Christmas shopping about two weeks ago and haven't bought a thing since. ugh! Last year I did most of my shopping online but that's so not the case this year. I haven't really gotten into the Christmas spirit yet. Dunno why. Maybe because this is my first year without a tree :( I think I might buy a tiny one this weekend. We'll see.


I heard that I'm getting a dog for Christmas (shhhh, I'm not supposed to know). Dunno how I'm going to convince my roomie.

Speaking of roomie's, might be moving out with Jessica in February but nothing has been confirmed thus far. That would be fun, fun, fun though (although my boyfriend would NOT be happy..lol)!!!

School has been craaaazy. Thankfully, I am almost done. I need to catch up on my reading this weekend and start studying for Finals..big whooooomp.

My charger died. It just stopped working so my phone has been off all day. I'm going to get another one on my lunch. I feel so disconnected.

Ummm I paid $4.35 for a Grande Peppermint Mocha this morning. That will be the last time. Starbuck's has gone crazy. I love me some coffee but $4.35??!?!?! That's just ridic. I will be purchasing Peppermint Mocha flavored liquid creamer tonight at my local Ralph's thankyouverymuch.

I'm soooo hungry. I really want Chipotle but I had In n Out last night so that's definitely out of the question.

I have been in such a great mood this week (maybe that's why this week has just flown by)!!!

I'm getting excited about my January trip to Mammoth woot woot!!!

Okay, gotta get back to work. I have about 20,000 Expense Reports to do (another big whooomppp).

xo

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

why u wanna make him mad - and the man in me will get all gifts in one day - toys already got