July 30, 2008

All about this week


It seems as though this week is just dragging on. I swear it should be Thursday. I'm fighting a cold and i'm very groggy, super tired and i just don't feel like myself. I've only gone to the gym once this week and i forgot my ipod so I only stayed for about an hour. On a happier note, I may be going to Palm Springs this weekend for my bf's b-day. You know what that means???? massages, lounging by the pool, fruity drinks and tons of rest & relaxation. I requested Monday off but my boss hasn't approved it yet. he better get on it. i need a 3-day weekend in Palm Springs. Otherwise, I might not get over this cold and I'll be too sick to come in on Monday. i'm kiddin'....kinda

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

Faith, I hope you get to go to Palm Springs! Enjoy those massages and fruity drinks. :)

Ashley // Our Little Apartment said...

Wait - you went to the gym for "ONLY" an hour!?

That's a long time, girl! :-P

I'm lucky if I go to the gym once a week for that long, wow! :)