July 8, 2008

all about yumminess

so, i posted this once before but somehow the post just disappeared. and no, i'm not crazy. there were actual comments left so i know i posted :).
A couple of weeks ago I entered my very first Pay It Forward contest and I actually won. Ashley over at Our Little Apartment sent me a box packed with great stuff. I've never taken the time to profess my love for chocolate here on my blog but she somehow picked up on it, and of course i love her for that. I got a really cute Eco Bag to accompany me on my weekly trips to Trader Joes. I got a very yummy Dagoba Organic Chocolate Latte bar that i ate in nearly one sitting (what?! don't judge me). Ashley also introduced me to Annie's Homegrown Mac & Cheese which my bf and I will be trying sometime this week. Have you ever had a Cashew Cookie Larabar? omg!!!! goooodness. I've had them before and I'm saving this one for a special occasion (yes, i'm a dork!!) Cinnamon Roll flavor is also really yummy!!! Ashley also hooked me up with some Dark Chocolate Sensation Hot Chocolate, an assortment of awesome teas and too many mini-Milky Ways. I am in heaven. This was seriously way more than I expected. Thanks again Ashley!
I will be continuing the Pay It Forward Contest (but only if you promise to pass it along). Leave me a comment and I'll pick one lucky gift recipient.
Good Luck!!!

5 comments:

Katelyn said...

It sounds like the that little bag of treats came at exactly the right time. I'm glad for it! I hope you're doing well, along with your family.

Anonymous said...

that eco bag is the cutest things...seriously want one now!

you and your family are in my thoughts. hope everyone is doing as best as can be in this unfortuante situation.

brandy said...

Oh pay it forward contests always make me happy! Looks like you got a great gift!

Anonymous said...

dagoba organic chocolates are the best! my favorite is the chai with bits of crystalized ginger.

Ashley // Our Little Apartment said...

Yay!! I'm so happy you liked it. :)

Don't enter me, of course, but I just wanted to say how really happy I am that you enjoyed it. Yay!