OK... you are rocking right now girlie... first you got my fav ne-yo song right now on the imeem... and this gnarles barkley video is one of my favs... the storyline is so true... I love how they take videos to the next level... now I could have done without the cutting the heart out and the heart growing them huge lips like something out of little shop of horrors and singing... lol
24 years young. love jesus. love family. love friends. love the bf. i do church, i do school, i do work and i'd like to think i do em all pretty well. live in LA, love LA. i like nice things so i get nice things. i work hard, play harder. i think i'm pretty smart, think i'm pretty cute. anything else? read or ask away.
3 comments:
OK... you are rocking right now girlie... first you got my fav ne-yo song right now on the imeem... and this gnarles barkley video is one of my favs... the storyline is so true... I love how they take videos to the next level... now I could have done without the cutting the heart out and the heart growing them huge lips like something out of little shop of horrors and singing... lol
but it was still very creative... I love it!
I love Gnarls Barkley...they're soooo slept on.
@ eb, we must have good taste!! the gnarls barkley video is a lil' graphic but, it def gets the point across well.
@ charles, i agree.
Post a Comment