like i've said before, please don't doubt us because we WILL prove you wrong and when we win games 6 & 7 I'm not even gonna taunt and tease you. You will not hear the words "i told ya so" come out of my mouth.
Because I'm from LA i'm pretty classy so-instead of doing all that, i'll just stick out my hand and thank you as you hand over your money. Oh and another thing; Paul Pierce is a PUNK. Yea, I said it. Sam Cassell looks like E.T. Kevin Garnett is whack-tastic. P.J. Brown is a senior citizen. Powe? Powe? are you really comparing him to Farmar? Psh, get out of here guy. I'll stop while i'm ahead of myself. You've officially been deleted from my BBM contacts..for being a Laker-Hater. Your calls will be ignored and text messages will be deleted upon receipt until you get with the purple and gold. It's hurting me to do this, but it has to be done. still love ya though. xoxoxoxo
So, i kinda killed the classy thing with the name-calling. but HE started it :)


2 comments:
you're a buster for this one kiddo. callin me out on the blog huh? Oh, and about the phone calls, how about this; I don't even wanna talk to you while you're in LA LA Land sucka.
i will take that, got a stack on celtics, love the lakers, but love kg more
btw i placed a video of my store for dogs on my site today ck it out if u can
Post a Comment