June 18, 2008

all about eff'd up days

have you ever had a day where everything is just ALL BAD? The day just seems so eff'd up? Well, hello June 18th, thanks for being so crappy to me. Gah, can this day just be over please? Is it really possible for one person to just annoy the crap out of you and if so, why? Why can't I just learn to ignore certain individuals and their ridiculousness? and another thing, I HATE PowerPoint.
Okay, i'm done bitchin'. I just went into my boss' office to watch the trailer to Pineapple Express. It looks hilarious. Can't wait.

3 comments:

Morgan | Mrs. Priss said...

Okay, that trailer is hilarioussssss!

Anonymous said...

... and I really hope your day gets better. It's almost over!!

Melody.Darlene said...

i cant wait for pineapple express!!! my friend is good friends with Ryan Kavanaugh, and he is the guy who finances all those damn movies!! i think he produces too or some shit! hahah! who's ur boss?