June 9, 2008

no fair



umm, can i get those Chanel gladiator sandals Heidi is wearing like..yesterday? they're so cute. Not that I follow The Hills or anything (yea right, who am I kiddin?) but, I think I'm totally team Heidi (and Audrina) now. Lauren needs to just get over herself.

*btw, i tried to find a better picture of the shoes..but I got lazy and cut my attempt short. Sorry if you have to squint to check em out.

8 comments:

Melody.Darlene said...

hahahah! i hate this bitch! lmao!! i used to be team lauren... but now i hate both these beezy's!

team audrina!! woot wooot! lmao!

Katelyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katelyn said...

Welcome to the club of Team Audrina and Team Heidi!

Anonymous said...

totally agree - lauryn is totally starting to annoy me...I've kinda been team heidi his past season and am totally team lauryn...but if i can only pick one team its team Whitney :o) drama free

Anonymous said...

whoops! meant to say I'm totally team audrina...not lauryn!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

gotta b the shoes lol

nicole said...

OMG! i used to be on laurens side sooo bad but that bitch is just a crybaby! stop playing victim all the time damn! i am def team heidi - she seems ambitious and is out there, but after the last episode??? not showing up to meet your boss the the big man??? to go home with wack ass stalker spenser!?!? OH NO!!!!'

i think the only one i really like is whitney

Britney said...

@ mel- you're crazy. she is annoying but in all honesty, her and spencer are pretty business savvy.

@Katelyn-woohoo! Audrina and Heidi.

@Kay- I dnt think Whitney has enough presence on the show to have her own team. but, if she did i'd probably trade heidi in for her :)

@torrance- us girls..we love our shoes!

@allien- yea Heidi is definitely more of a go-getter. she's about her business but that spencer def. has some control over her.