June 18, 2008

all about my girls

i love my besties for ALWAYS being there for me. for being the funniest girls ever.for listening to my constant bitchin and complaining. for listening to all my simpin' while not reminding me that i was just bitchin and complainin' 2 days ago. for always reminding me that i'm too good to settle. for keeping me grounded. for breaking their diets for me. for NEVER letting me forget who I am and where I came from. for helping me achieve my goals. for fixing my hair, tucking in my bra, doing my make-up, and buckling my heels when my dress is too tight for me to bend over. for buying me a drink and or shot on those nights that i declare i'm not drinking but know damn well i want/need a drink. for all those drive-bys back in the day, for the anonymous calls, for adding him on AIM AFTER i've blocked him just so i can read his away message. for telling me i'm overreacting and being a you know what as nicely as possible. for going to church with me. for helping me pack and helping me move. for being honest and telling me when something really doesn't look good on me. for respecting every wrong decision i've ever made. for never holding anything back. for always being there. for answering every single text message regardless to the fact that it was 5:30am. for not being mad when i cry and get mascara all over your shirt (or your pillow aug). for holding my hand when i'm scared. for reminding me to breathe. for knowing when somethings wrong with me even though i'll look you dead in your eye and tell you i'm okay. thank you for helping me be a strong woman. thank you for constantly reminding me to stand my ground and look up not down :) hahaha..bet you thought i was too tipsy to remember that. thank you for not only being my friends but for being my inspirations. every single one of you inspire me in one way or another. i am truly blessed to have you all in my life. i could not ask for a better group of girls to share my life, memories, dreams and aspirations with. you girls are stuck with me. you will be the first i call after i get engaged. you will ALL be in my wedding. you will ALL be there at the hospital after i have my first (& only) child. you will be at every single birthday party and you will buy my son (yes, i KNOW my first & only child will be a boy) everything his lil' heart desires. You will also be able to spank him...lol. thank you for loving me girls. i love you all more than words can say.
*ash (please ignore this image of her, she'd kill me if she knew i posted this) aug, me, cessy & jess.

9 comments:

Katelyn said...

I am so glad you have girlfriends like that. I have two incredibly close friends that
I couldn't imagine life without. I hope your day got better and you look gorgeous in your picture!

Anonymous said...

This was sweet! It's great you have good girlfriends. :)

And you are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

we love you too mama's. and will always NO MATTER WHAT/WHO be here with and for you. every step of the way. we're not friends, we're sisters from different misters...uhduh! xoxoxoxoxoxo see you tonite.

Anonymous said...

This is a blog? Wth?!I love you brat. This made me cry. Yes, it's that time of the month. pick me up tonight kthx?

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

looks like a great group of folk
a blessing im certain
to have friends as such

Anonymous said...

awesome post - sounds like great friends...hold on to them! good ones aren't easy to find :o)

Melody.Darlene said...

awwwe faith i love you too!!

hahahahha! im just messin!!! u and ur girls are gorgeous!! i feel you on everything u wrote about ur friends!! when it comes to true friends like that, sometimes you feel words cant even do justice!!

Britney said...

thanks to all of you! I must admit, i'm lucky in the friends department.

Cara said...

Oh my gosh Faith! This made me laugh and miss my friends SO much! I have a super close group of girls that I've known since I was six and I feel the exact same way about them. :)