July 31, 2008

All About the Meme of Randomness

I stole this from Eb over @ Renaissance Black Woman because it looked fun and i had no interest in blogging about anything meaningful today :)


Maybe I should...treat myself to a mani & pedi this evening!
I love the smell of...my bf's neck right below his ear & freshly bathed babies.
People would say that I...am rather difficult.
I don’t understand why...i constantly have money on my mind.

When I wake up in the morning...i am seriously mad @ the world.
I lost my will power to...abstain from eating chocolate.
Life is wonderful... when you are happy with who you are.
My past has...taught me who i do and do not want to be.
I get annoyed when...i have to wait for anything (baaad habit)
Parties are not...parties, unless i'm there :)
Dogs are... key in preparing for children.
Cats are...definitely not my thing. eww!
Tomorrow I am going to...leave for Palm Springs yay!

I have a low tolerance for... condescending people.
I'm totally terrified of..not being able to have children, never getting married, being unsuccessful & not going to Heaven :(
I wonder why I thought my life would be...totally different than what it is now.
Never in my life...have i been to a pro football game (hopefully that will change this upcoming football season).
High school was something that...i wish i could do all over again.
When I'm nervous...avoid all eye contact and text message..is that weird?
Take my advice...believe that all things are possible through Christ!
Making my bed is...something that i do sat- sun, unless i'm having visitors :)
I'm almost always...anxious about something.
I'm addicted to...gossip girl. just started watching it on Sidereel and i'm in love.
I want someone...to take me on a shopping spree.


I'm not tagging anyone. Do it if you'd like. I probably won't post tomorrow so have a great weekend :)

3 comments:

Melody.Darlene said...

take pix in palm springs hun!

kay* said...

great answers. think i may do this too. have fun in palm springs - so jealous!

Eb the Celeb said...

Have fun in palm springs missy...

take lots of pics!